Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Best eyebrow shape for asians?

I'm struggling on what eyebrow shape that fits me, any help?!Best eyebrow shape for asians?
Eyebrow shape is best determined by your face shape and not your ethnicity. I would check out some websites to determine your face shape and also for instruction on how to shape your brows. Remember, to UNDER pluck. I typically pluck a little and then I take a break from it for an hour or so. I get a different perspective when I come back to it and see it ';fresh.';





http://www.eyebrowz.com/catalog.htmBest eyebrow shape for asians?
It's hard to provided a good answer to that cuz it really depends on your face/eye shape and there are a lot of different asian face and eye shapes. Well there are a lot that are similar but what I mean are that there are some variations.





The link bellow is a great ';How to'; shape your eyebrow. The girl in the video is asian but she did a great job of explaining how to ';shape'; your brow base on your eye shape. The second video is also good info on brow shaping as well.





Good Luck and remember...if you are going to be plucking them yourself... just do a little at a time!!!! It's better to under pluck then over pluck!!!
your natural eyebrow shape?
TRIANGLES!





WEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment