Friday, May 14, 2010

Persian/middle eastern/exotic eyebrow shapes?

i'm from iran, and my mom recently let me get my eyebrows done. i want to do something persian, like long, dramatic, not too thick eyebrows. if you're persian or arabic you should know what i'm talking about. what are some good shapes to do my eyebrows? i don't want anything like white women have where it's like REALLY thin and small and funny lookin. i have grey eyes, and i really want something to make me look ';exotic'; or middle eastern if you will. thanks!Persian/middle eastern/exotic eyebrow shapes?
I think you should go with your own natural eyebrow shape. Honestly that is the best one for your face.





I know many women have eyebrows that are too thin and funny looking because they didn't do it right and went against their natural eyebrows. But if your eyebrows aren't naturally dramatic, and you try to make them that way, it's going to look just as weird.





So you can shape your brows and clean up the edges, and if the exotic look is meant to be it's meant to be.Persian/middle eastern/exotic eyebrow shapes?
Hi there, it really depends on the shape of your face!! most beauticians would advise by this can you tell me more?
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment