Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Where to go to get eyebrows shaped?

Do salons do a good job? I don't have much eyebrows to begin with and I dont want to end up completely eyebrowless after they do it. Do I get salons to do it? Or go to a makeup artist?


If anyone live in the vancouver area, any suggestions of specific places would be awesome.Where to go to get eyebrows shaped?
I get mine waxed at my hair salon and they do an excellent job. I am just very specific and I tell them that I don't want much off. I say '; Just get the crazy hairs off and give me a better shape.'; They have never come out too thin except for one time when I wasn't specific enough. Good luck!Where to go to get eyebrows shaped?
If you see women with nice eyebrows ask them do they go to a salon, if so which one, and do they recommend the salon.
You don't need to go to a salon just look at magazines and copy it.
Salons do very good jobs, thats where I get mine done. If you don't want them any thinner, just tell them to clean them up. THat way they remain the same size but are better looking!








Good Luckk!
yes salons do a wonderfull job.but before they do it u have to tell themto show u pixs of how they do it
i get mine waxed at a hair salon. it lasts 4 a month. if they take to much u can just fill it with an eyeliner dont do a straight line awhole bunch of small lines looks more natural
a good parlour...also explain what u need to the stylist so that u dont end with wrong brows...


also stick to one stylist once you have found the right brows...

No comments:

Post a Comment