Friday, May 14, 2010

I got my eyebrows shaped and they are so thin I can't see them. How do I make them visible?

dont draw just wear u have a little bit of hair just barley dash it on like dont make one line like pick it up alot and dont press hard barly put it on go to youtube type in eyebrow pencils and how to use them correctlyI got my eyebrows shaped and they are so thin I can't see them. How do I make them visible?
u shuld let dem grow


=DI got my eyebrows shaped and they are so thin I can't see them. How do I make them visible?
buy an eyebrow pencil and then look for videos on the internet because there are LOADS of makeup stuff on you tube, i'll give you a tutorial one :)


this video is a women who doesn't really have eyebrows but yours are thin so like she says in her video just work with what you have :D x
You're going to have to learn how to use a pencil until they grow back. That's the only way. It really is worth the money to pay for a good shaper. Eyebrows are important and I'd be livid if mine were made too thin. A good waxer is important too, especially if you get brazillians.
i think u may have to wait till they grow back, they grow pretty fast so you shouldnt worry, using a pencil is easy just look fo the steps on the internet.
Go to youtube and search how to use pencil..?


Whenever I wax my eyebrows and they do it to thin, they always give me a little make-up thing so I can use it until the eyebrow grows back and looks natural again. o.O..
go to sephora and buy an eye brow powder with a brush to make a natural darker eye brow color or a tube that is like a lip gloss substance to fill them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment