Friday, May 14, 2010

I want this eyebrow shape...what do i DO?!?! please helP!?

http://makeupforlife.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/megan-fox-perfect-eyerbrows.jpg





I get them threaded.


what should I tell the lady so she can do that?


I have an oval face btw.I want this eyebrow shape...what do i DO?!?! please helP!?
I think the best thing to do would be print that picture and take it with you so that it would be more accurate.I want this eyebrow shape...what do i DO?!?! please helP!?
omg! i have been dying to have Megan Fox's eyebrows. They are so perfect. Threading is a great way to make them like that. Bring in the pciture but make sure that they would look good with your face shape. Even if you get the same shape as Megan Fox, you won't look like her. so make sure whatever shape fits YOUR face.
1. print out the pic


2. show it to the lady
Print the picture out and bring it to her silly =]
print out the pic or save it in your mobile then just show it to ';the lady'; =]
just tell her to do that shape then.
man megan fox has been on my mind for days now....i was just trying to forget about her....WHY'D YOU GOTTA GO AND DO THAT!?!?! :(
bring the pic in when you go
bring a picture in and show her!
explain to them what u want and bring pic for back up

No comments:

Post a Comment