Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can I have my eyebrows shaped like a woman ?

I want to for when I am dressing, but when I am dressed as a guy, will it be noticeable that they are arched and groomed like a womans ?Can I have my eyebrows shaped like a woman ?
noo...its looks kinda homosexual. im not saying you are but in my point of view it looks homosexual.Can I have my eyebrows shaped like a woman ?
most def.. yes..





what you could do is just fill them in thickly after you pluck them with a brown eyeshadow to make the eyebrow look thicker...





but will be able to tell that you filled them in...





sorry...
That is not the best thing to do because first any women that u might ever want to go out with will notice ur eyebrows because its out of the ordinary and because it would look really weird.... Just maybe if u have to much of eyebrowns u might want to use a tweezer and take some off but not shape it.
some people will notice, some will not.


it's up to you if you want to take the risk of people at work noticing and wondering.


so what. if you're cross dressing and it makes you happy, try it. if you experience consequenses you don't like, let them grow back. i personally would not notice this but some women might. you could start doing it gradually so it's less noticeable on any given day.
People might not notice, just don't get them too thin.
It might as the shape will look feminine but it also depends on your dress sense and facial structure.I don't think they will stand out,but if you have a nice personality then I don't think it will take over that much.
just get shaved stripes
Well if you are a transsie, are you out? I am sure it is ok, bc most (i said most) gay men are swishy. I think it would be better to get them waxed especially for when you are in drag...you go girl....
people will be able to see it
if you are gay, ITS POSSIBLE. No one cared. its your eyebrow do watever you feel like to. cia
theres nothing wrong with that , i would just see it as someone who cares what they look like. you shouldn't worry about what other people think , but get someone els to do them because you may go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment