Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is there some way of having your eyebrows shaped permanently? I seem to spend a lot on eyebrow waxes!?

Darling, laser hair removal is the way, ive had it done and its EXCELLENT...it romove the hair completely, i had it done 3 weeks ago and nuffin has grown back since...i dont know if they can do this proceedure on eye brows, but laser hair removal is the way to get rid of hair permanently...you have to have about 6 proceedures but thats every six weeks, and it costs about 拢45 (depends on where u get done i guess) but trust me its worth it.


I would suggest a clinic but this answer might get removed, so if u want to know just PM me...Is there some way of having your eyebrows shaped permanently? I seem to spend a lot on eyebrow waxes!?
Go to a salon and ask themIs there some way of having your eyebrows shaped permanently? I seem to spend a lot on eyebrow waxes!?
Electrolysis worked for me.
laser treatment but its expensive and youve gotta got for a few treatments before it becomes permanant.
You people p*ss me off. I have about 3 hair on each side where eyebrowes should be and spend all my time (and) money on trying to fix this lol

No comments:

Post a Comment