Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If I get my eyebrows shaped professionally, will they grow back to how they were before?

yes they willIf I get my eyebrows shaped professionally, will they grow back to how they were before?
Yes they will grow back to the way they were before if you don't correct them yourself by plucking or getting them waxed again.If I get my eyebrows shaped professionally, will they grow back to how they were before?
if you get ur eyebrows shaped pro...,they will gro back to the way u had them before if you dont pluck them every couple of days
yes they grow back, unless you have them removed by laser.


They will only grow back one here and there.
Yeah it will take like 4-8 weeks to grow in completely
yeah, that's why you need to pluck inbetween waxing appointments.
yes if you dnt pluck them every few days..
yes they will

No comments:

Post a Comment