Friday, May 14, 2010

How is the best way to shape eyebrows?

Is plucking better than waxing? Which is the easiest maintenance? I haven't worried about this much in the past but recently decided to look into it. Please help me to decide. I want to be able to maintain my own grooming and would prefer to know the easiest way to care for this at home. I don't necessarily want to pay a salon for something I could do myself.How is the best way to shape eyebrows?
I personally think plucking is the best way if you want to shape your eyebrows by yourself. Don't overpluck, go with the natural shape of your eyebrow.





1. Brows should be natural-flowing arches that look uniform and not ';little squares with tails.'; Begin plucking the brow from the inside, close to the inside arch of the nose. Draw an imaginary line from the tear duct up to the brow; that鈥檚 where a brow should begin. Anything in front of that imaginary line must be plucked.





2.To find the arch, find the center of the pupil and draw an imaginary line a bit diagonally up. That鈥檚 where it should arch.





3. Use the imaginary line to follow diagonally up from the outside corner of the eye. That鈥檚 where the brow should end.How is the best way to shape eyebrows?
go to a store and get it done best thing ever i never have done it but they say it is good to do that
waxing is best but do not do it yourself. get it done by a pro @ some place.
Waxing. Go get them done at a nail salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment