Friday, May 14, 2010

I want my eyebrows shaped but have adverse reactions to waxing...what should i do?

I really need them to get fixed up but I don't want to do it myself. Last time I got them waxed, the skin that was waxed broke out really badly for a couple of weeks. Is there anything I should say to the beautician or a specific sort of wax or method I can ask for?I want my eyebrows shaped but have adverse reactions to waxing...what should i do?
How about plucking? All you really need is a plucker, and I've found that it doesn't actually hurt that much. Also, the plucked hairs don't grow back for a while and won't grow back if you pluck them enough. But if you don't want to pluck either, you can always try shaving... but you won't have as much control over the razor so accidents may happen, and the hairs grow back much faster. Lastly, I've never tried this but I've heard some positive things about hair removal creams. Good luck!!I want my eyebrows shaped but have adverse reactions to waxing...what should i do?
Have you ever tried plucking the hairs? I've been doing it for a while and if you numb it with ice before doing so, or doing it right after a shower, it will help.





Eyebrow Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugziVUikEg%26amp;feature=channel_page





Otherwise, why don't you try threading? I haven't tried it, but I've heard mostly good things.





Threading Basics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqKPM-9CdRg%26amp;feature=channel_page





*That's a video for if you want to try yourself, other than that, you can go to a professional anywhere.





Hope it helped :)
My skin gets irritated as well . What i recommend is do them yrself at home. ( i do this myself ) buy some eyebrow stencils %26amp; eyebrow shavers . There are some pretty shaped eyebrow stencils ( they usually come in a variety pack ) You are not gonna shave off yr eyebrows with the eyebrow shavers though okay ! Next step , it may sound silly but it works , put the stencil against yr eyebrow , hold it there %26amp; get an eyeliner %26amp; fill it in . When yr done , the preferred shape-filled-in-eyebrow is obviously going to be darkened . Next yr going to shave around the shape of eyebrow that ya wanted . When yr done wash the eyeliner off %26amp; voila ! Archy eyebrow .





It may seem very unclear how i explained it , but if ya do need any help do not hesitate to email me [:

No comments:

Post a Comment