Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I have my eyebrows shaped like a woman ?

I want to for when I am dressing, but when I am dressed as a guy, will it be noticeable that they are arched and groomed like a womans ?Can I have my eyebrows shaped like a woman ?
I see a lot of guys with groomed and arched brows. I think they look neat. Don't worry about what others think. Good luck. 2DCan I have my eyebrows shaped like a woman ?
do a mild version of plucking so it fits in with both genders. good luck.
IT WILL BE NOTICEABLE CUZ THEY'LL BE PERFECT. MOST PPL THINK OF GUYZ ';GAY'; WHEN THEY DO THEIR EYEBROWS
Yes they will be totally obvious. Anyway go to a bookstore and read one of Kevyn Aucoin's makeup books--in one of them, he uses some sort of paste to cover the eyebrows and then he draws them in and it amazingly looks very convincing. Sorry, don't know the name of the book.
Get the shaped unisex so they can look like both a man or a woman
Yea, am sure they will be pretty noticeable.
you should just go with something between. Not too arched but not too thick .
yes
they tend to change they total look of the person if you get ur eyebrows done.....but i have saw men that have had their eyebrows done....they do look good but abit womenish.....i thing of it as the guy just looks pretty...lol
I think it honestly will be, depending on how wild you go with the arches. You could slightly arch and that would look femme but for daily activity would look normal to metero, which is so hot right now and totally pulloff-able...
i don't get your question...sorry
it will be noticeable
Most male actor get their eyebrows shaped. Try to find someone who is experienced with mens brows.

No comments:

Post a Comment