Friday, May 14, 2010

So next week i'm getting my eyebrows waxed for the 1st time what should i expect and what eyebrow shape?

here is a picture of me based on this how should i shape my eyebrows?


http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j123/L鈥?/a>So next week i'm getting my eyebrows waxed for the 1st time what should i expect and what eyebrow shape?
Usually, the eyebrow shape will be determined by the person who does the waxing, not by you, because she/he will be best able to determine which shape will best compliment your facial structure and features. Usually, she/he will follow the natural shape of your eyebrows and only wax the stray hairs or those that are not part of the overall shape, since a thicker brow is more in style right now. On the other hand, I have seen some people who have had their eyebrows waxed and have very thin arches, so I think it may be best to let the cosmetologist know your preference, and the rest of the work will be done for you.





The initial shock when she/he pulls the strip of wax off your eyebrow area may be a bit painful, but its only one strip per eyebrow and it will be over soon. Its not that bad at all. Good luck!So next week i'm getting my eyebrows waxed for the 1st time what should i expect and what eyebrow shape?
go for ';arches'; that would most likely suit your face.
Waxing your eyebrows is PAINFUL! I did it once and decided I'd rather stick to getting them plucked instead.
Its not all that bad first time. It does hurt but nothing tht you cant stand, its fast and leaves your eyebrows looking great, if its the first time i would say follow your natural shape, jus get it made abit thinner or just get it neatend up. good luck hun.x.x.
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment