Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyebrow shape and face features?

well i have a prominent nose,its longish and sort of wide.What kind of brow shape would make me look better?Should my eyebrows be more cloer togethor or more thicker at the bottom and top?Please help!!because ive realized my eyebrows can change my face extremely depending on the shape.











THANKSSEyebrow shape and face features?
hmm, i think that a thicker eyebrow would keep the attention away from your nose.. but i also found this video on youtube that shows you what kind of brow shape will suit you best according to face shape.. I hope it helps :)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZISRA5kO鈥?/a>Eyebrow shape and face features?
I have a wide nose too. (It's a family thing). I've tried a variety of eye brow shapes. But the one that has worked best, is a thicker clean shaped look. I've kept them wide but really clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment