Friday, May 14, 2010

Male Eyebrows shaping?

Do guy's shape their eyebrows? If so, how? Does the hair dresser do it when you go to get a haircut? Do you do it at home? If you do it at home, do you shave it? Pluck it? Pluck with what? etc...can someone please gimme detailed information on shaping eyebrows for guys.





Also, where can I find shapes of eyebrows and how will I be able to shape it like whatever shape I choose? etc.





You know the sorts of questions I could keep asking, so please answer any obvious questions relating to this that I havn't mentioned too. Thanks.Male Eyebrows shaping?
A MAN SHAPING HIS EYEBROWS IS VERY SEXY, IT BRINGS OUT YOUR EYES , WAXING CAN BE DONE AT THE HAIR SALON, THEY PUT WARM WAX ON THE AREA AND THEN PLACE A SPECIAL CLOTH ON THE WAX AND SNATCH IT QUICK, THIS WILL TAKE AWAY THE UNWANTED HAIR. ALSO YOU CAN HAVE THEM ARCHED TO FLATTER YOUR EYES.YOU CAN DO IT AT HOME BY PLUCLING WITH TWEEZERS, GET A PENCILAND LINE IT UP WITH YOUR PUPIL, THAT'S WHERE YOUR ARCH SHOULD BE, HOLD THE PENCIL STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN , NOT SIDEWAYS. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU , KATHYMale Eyebrows shaping?
I have mine waxed at a nail salon
The trick is to do it, but make it look like you didn't. Don't let just anyone pluck them, most regular hairdressers are not qualified for eyebrow plucking. Your best bet is to go to a proffesional waxer. It doesn't hurt a lot and it's not expensive. If you insist on having someone you know do it, make sure they only pluck hair with tweezers and that you like how they have shaped their own eyebrows.
Don't do it, you will look gay
Seriously go get it done by a professional first. Maybe they will wax it and then you can just tweaze where the new hairs grow. If you mess to much with the proper lines of your brows you could mess them up for good. THEN you'd have to draw them on every morning :)
coming from a girl it 's gay unless that's how you float your boat I'd forget that idea... if you have a uni-brow than plunk just the middle with tweezers... if you truely want your eyebrows shape go to a nail salon and most of those place's do eye brow waxing its the best way to shape them and it last longer too
i dont shape my eyebrows, however i pluck out the hair in between my eyebrows. I dont have a unibrow or anything, just like 5 or 10 little hairs that grow there that bother me. I pluck em with needle nose pliers about once a month.
dont do that .. just make sure there is 2
I don't shape my eyebrows, I shave them whenever I feel like it, usually when I shave my face. When I do shave my eyebrows I'm basically just grooming them... you know... shaving around the outside.
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment