Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Which is better for shaping your eyebrows?

threading or waxing?


and does threading hurt?Which is better for shaping your eyebrows?
Threading is better, cuz i do it to my mom and myself if i can but it's tough to do it myself....it maybe painful the first time but as you get used to it...trust me it hurts same as waxing!Which is better for shaping your eyebrows?
I prefer threading since I've had a reaction sometimes from the wax/oil (to remove the wax). I've found it's cheaper than waxing too. But what I've also learned is a lot of Indian women (which is most of the threading places I know of) wear their eyebrows much bushier and closer together than typical American eyebrows. So I just need to make sure I tell the girl how I want them before she does it. I have been very happy with threading since I found the right place and the right person to do them (it took a little trial and error at first though).
twizzing idk though lol


i see my mom do it alot


can u help me with my dire question


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Ok, I feel stupid but what is threading? I wouldn't know anything about waxing!





I'm in the olden days.. I tweeze mine
threading - but it realllly hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment