Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyebrow shape?

first time im getting them shaped, how should i do it though, my face is long and my eyes are not long but are big. how shuld i get them shapedEyebrow shape?
hello my friend The space between your brows should be equal to, or a little wider than, your eyes. To find where your brow should go, take a long eyeshadow brush or pencil and hold it parallel to the side of your nose. Where the brush meets your brow is where your brow should begin.


To find the end of your brow, extend the brush diagonally from your nostril, following the outside edge of your eye toward the brow. Where the inside edge of the brush hits is where your brow should end.


The best brows have a slight arch. To find yours, hold the brush parallel to the outside edge of the colored part of your eye (the iris). Where the brush meets the brow is where the highest part of your brow should be.


Cleanse your skin. Exfoliating with a gentle scrub (I like Biore) helps prep the area as well. Worried about pain? Expert aesthicians suggest applying to the brow Anbesol, Orajel or any teething gel for babies. Brush brows up and out.


You'll want to invest in a good pair of tweezers with a slanted edge ingsaludosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss…Eyebrow shape?
I wish I had that problem! I tweezed my eyebrows ONCE, back in the 8th grade (100 years ago LOL) and they never grew back. They are so skimpy, they're almost non-existent! Anyway, I hope the links below will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment