Friday, May 14, 2010

How often should i get my eyebrows shaped?

If you wax, they usually last for about 3 weeks. If you get them shaved, probably only a week and a half. When you see hairs starting to grow back , you could pluck them and this would make your shape last a lot longer.How often should i get my eyebrows shaped?
when they start looked shabby!How often should i get my eyebrows shaped?
mine need doing after 2 weeks
once a month
If you want your eyebrows to stay the exact shape they're in after you get them done, then maintain it and watch out for the extra hairs growing in. So it all depends on how the hair grows!


Good luck on that.
About every three to four weeks.
My eyebrows grow back real fast, so i have to get my shaped every two weeks.
whenever little hairs start growing back
once a month! or just get them done once (so u know the shape) then mentain them urself once a week
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment