Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you like Miley Cyrus's eyebrow shape?

I'm am going to do my eyebrows, and I'm thinking of doing a new shape, so I'm looking at celeb's eyebrows, and I think I like her's, but I want opinions first, and dont say NO I HATE IT just cause it's Miley Cyrus's eyebrows, because thats immature and stupid.Do you like Miley Cyrus's eyebrow shape?
Miley Cyrus has really great eyebrows! Look at Rhiana's too they're great!








Good Luck!Do you like Miley Cyrus's eyebrow shape?
Well, first of all you shouldn't ever model your eyebrow shape after someone else's. The shape of a person's eyebrows are individual to said person's eye shape. To their thickeness to the arch, they should be shaped to suit your eyes. (i.e. unless you have the exact same eye shape as Miley Cyrus, which I highly doubt, her eyebrows aren't best for you.) I would go to go to a professional at least your first time and have your eyebrows shaped to best suit and flatter your eyes.
i dont really like miley's eyebrows. i like raven's.

No comments:

Post a Comment