Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Shaping eyebrows. Whats the easiest/less painful?

I have a teenage daughter that hates it b/c of the pain. Is there a way to do it that is less painful? I have tried the wax (she absolutely hated it), and I also tried the press on stickers but that didnt work well. Any suggestions? Only helpful comments pleaseShaping eyebrows. Whats the easiest/less painful?
you could try threading her eyebrows. it sound's a bit scary at first, and I was nervous to try it myself, but it's really worked out great for me. it's quick, painless, easy, and effective. I can always get the perfect shape, too.


it's a bit difficult to explain, and it's the kind of thing that you really want to make sure you understand before you start, so I'll just link you to the video that I used to learn how to thread eyebrows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVmbHB2p4鈥?/a>





and a tutorial I found recently that I would have found helpful back when I was leaning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37Sl1c7B鈥?/a>





I know threading eyebrows sounds a little weird, but it's worked out fantastic, and there's no way i'd go back to waxing.Shaping eyebrows. Whats the easiest/less painful?
NEVER EVER shape eyebrows with a razor! It just cuts down the long part of the hair but you will still see the root of it just like stubble on a man after hes shaven, you can still see the hairs. So stubbly eyebrows? NO THANKS. Definately try threading, it hurts less and lasts longer then any waxing or plucking. It defines the brow easily and its the quickest and less painful way to shape your eyebrows. I'm a fan myself, but remember never try shaping your eyebrows yourself, leave it to the proffesionals.





M xoxo
I used to tweeze my eyebrows and the pain was ok and I thought they looked pretty good.





But last week I had them threaded and wow! The difference is amazing! The threading gives a much straighter line and clearer edges!





It hurt a bit and my eyes watered but it is so much quicker than tweezing! It is totally worth it!





I'm a wimp when it comes to pain but I survived and I am going to keep having them done that way!! I can't wax mine as it hurts so so much!





xxx


xx


x
umm...try tweesers. The first time I used tweesers, it hurt really bad. But the second time, i guess i got used to it or something, but it didn't hurt at all. So my suggestion is try tweesers. Don't use a razor, they just make it come back like stubble.
Some places do it professionally with a razor... Or maybe try threading.
i think threading hurts more than plucking...





numb the area with ice before plucking (with tweezers) so that it won't hurt as much
i guess try the razor, or tell her to buck up a little bit because almost everyone plucks or waxes their eyebrows..
Never use Razor. Either use plucker or thread. Both are best
use threading. it takes about a total of 10 minutes and you feel no pain at all unless its your first time
i know this sounds crazy but it really works its fast and it dosnt hurt one bit use a razor

No comments:

Post a Comment