Friday, May 14, 2010

Eyebrow shape - lazy eye? ?

I have an obvious lazy eye, and I'm trying to get my eyebrow shape by plucking, but I just can't seem to manage it! Is it because of my lazy eye that it looks ';wonky'; if you know what I mean?


And is there any tips? Thanks =]Eyebrow shape - lazy eye? ?
I would go to a beauty salon and get it done professionally-it saves so much time and they'll find your correct shape and won't go overboard! Once you've been once and got your shape, if you don't want to keep going you can just pluck stray hairs out as soon as they grow. Eyebrow shape - lazy eye? ?
Having lazy eyes don't have to to with your eyebrow shape. Just go to a salon and tell them that you need to shape them. They will know what shape is best for you.



Google eye brow shapes and look at the pictures.





Also, you could try distracting other people's attention away from your eye with lip glosses and lipsticks and a side swept fringe (bangs) just like Paris Hilton does.








- Pepper.
Apply black eyeliner and mascara it will give ur eyes a new look

No comments:

Post a Comment