Saturday, January 23, 2010

Any beauticians out there? Which eyebrow shape can make my face look thinner? HELP?

I'm not fat at all, but my face is really wide and I can't really help it. Someone told me that eyebrow shape can change how your face looks in terms of structure and shape. What eyebrow should i get to make my face look leaner? Is it supposed to be short and thick, or thin and long, or whatever other way? Please help...Any beauticians out there? Which eyebrow shape can make my face look thinner? HELP?
thin but not too thin, longer and arched





eyebrows should start at the inner corner of your eye and arch where your pupil is and end at the outer corner of your eye





also try using mascara just on the outer lashes as this gives your eyes a more slanted look that would give the illusion of a slimmer faceAny beauticians out there? Which eyebrow shape can make my face look thinner? HELP?
have cows urine for a week.
I'm no beautician but I would think the more arched they were as opposed to flat the slimmer it would make your face appear...
I dont agree with the person that told you that. But i think the best thing is to be thin and long.It also depends on your eyeshape if its small it doesnt matter but if its big your eyebrows should be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment