Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can eyebrow threading change the shape of your brows?

I have tried waxing and tweezing but I've been interested in trying threading lately. My eyebrows are uneven and it's really frustrating. One is more angled and one is more rounded. Can threading your brows help to create more symmetrical brows? Can anyone share their threading experiences? Thanks!Can eyebrow threading change the shape of your brows?
Threading is much more precise than waxing, because it can take one hair out at a time, if needed! it is also much better for your skin, because it doesn't pull on it like waxing...and the eye is a very sensitive area. I get my eye brows threaded and I love it. After a while it doesn't even hurt! Oh and make sure the salon is a reliable salon! Hope I helped! :)Can eyebrow threading change the shape of your brows?
Yes, its much precise.


I have to say I like threading my eyebrows better.


First you have to find a reliable salon that does a good job, I have deal some salon who doesn't do a great job, because lack of detailed. Once you find the one. the result is perfect, clean and precise.


Its cheap and fast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment