Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have cat shapped eyes. and i need help finding my perfect eyebrow shape?

i have cat shapped,black, not so close but not far eyes. kinda close tho. and i have a heart shapped face i think but it could also be oval. im not sure. i need help finding my perfect eyebrows. please describe them and if you can get a pic. that would be wonderful. thank you so muchI have cat shapped eyes. and i need help finding my perfect eyebrow shape?
Here's a url:


http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2007/tr/041607_mendes04_240x320.jpg





I'd go for Eva Mendez eyebrows, they're arched and look great with cat shaped eyes. Hope this helps.I have cat shapped eyes. and i need help finding my perfect eyebrow shape?
www.black-women-beauty-central.com/eyebr鈥?br>

This shows how to actually shape them. Your could find other videos to help you on Youtube.





www.carefair.com/Hair/Best_Eyebrow_Sha鈥?


This relates to your facial shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment