Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyebrow shape pictures for oval asian faces?

Well, the question basically states it all but I need pictures to get my eyebrows done since I'm in Junior High and about to turn 13. Are these pictures examples to suit my kind of face?:


- http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/Kitonina/eyeb.jpg





I'm sure there are better ones out there so that's why I'm asking. Thanks! =]Eyebrow shape pictures for oval asian faces?
yes! they're perfect!





you should get them at a curve, no angles or too flat. being curved elongates your face.





angles would look fake and wrong, so would flat eyebrows!





good luck, i'm sure you'll look amazing!Eyebrow shape pictures for oval asian faces?
Try to keep the shape as natural as possible. A slight arch will work.
i like the second...dont get them too thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment