Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best eyebrow shape and haircut for a round/oval face, pix please?

So i'm getting my eyebrows done for the first time tomorrow (i'm 16) and i have a round-ish face...what shape should I get?? celebrity foto or any kind of pic would help...


also I have shoulder-length hair and I wanted to do a different style, I'm trying to get away from the short short bob w/ straight hair, like katie holmes style almost, that I've had for a while...any suggestions??Best eyebrow shape and haircut for a round/oval face, pix please?
to be honest with you your own face is the best for determining brow shape. what might look good on katie holmes, may not look good on you. The person I go to at the salon told me that pictures are only nice to show them how thick/thin you like them. And they generally do not follow them for actual shape. Your own bone structure should dictate the shape of the brow.





personally I wouldn't go too drastic with changing the shape.I usually just have mine clean up a little bit between them and above and below. I don't have the actual arch shape changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment