Saturday, January 23, 2010

What celebrity eyebrow shape is great for me? (PIC INCLUDED)?

i think i have an oval shape. tell me what shape i am and out of all the celebs whos eyebrows would look the best on me. there is a PICTURE of me below:


http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee151/halliehk786/?action=view%26amp;current=Picture021.jpgWhat celebrity eyebrow shape is great for me? (PIC INCLUDED)?
If you do it professionally ( which you always, always should), you don't really get to pick the shape of your eyebrow. They just pluck, or wax them to better enhance the natural shape of your eyebrows, not somebody else's.What celebrity eyebrow shape is great for me? (PIC INCLUDED)?
you dont get to pick.... you just bring out its natural shape and enhance it by removing scraggly out of place hairs
I think your eyebrows (from what I can see) look fine already :)
I think Megan fox eyebrows would look nice ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment