Thursday, January 21, 2010

What kind of eyebrow shape should i get?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/z鈥?/a>





sorry i know its kinda hard to see my face but thats the only picture i have so deal. hahaha!





i've gotten my eyebrows waxed once and i hate my shape right now so i need a new one!


thanks!What kind of eyebrow shape should i get?
http://static.flickr.com/71/207754763_bd鈥?/a>What kind of eyebrow shape should i get?
they look fine to me. its very hard to change your shape. you'll have to grow them out forever!
idk but get something most girls get


PS you look like hadden pannatear
i would get the one with the high arch always looks good.
arch is the way to go :)))))
keep a natural shape and just clean up, the brook sheilds look is coming back, google it
Go to a salon and ask them what shape they think best fits your face. I never have any idea what shape to do mine, so I always just go and get mine wax. I always go to someone good, though and who knows what they're doing. Maybe ask around and see if you can get some good recommendations for salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment