Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does my eyebrow need to loose shape before threading ?

I want to get my eyebrows threaded for the first time.





Mine are a little to thin an are in the process of growing out. I want a nice arch but I have a small one now...





Do I need to let me eyebrow completely grow out of shape to get them threaded ?





they look like caterpillars lol.





I just want to know when is enough hair to go ?





can they work with what you got an give u an arche and let the the hair fill in ?





thanks :)Does my eyebrow need to loose shape before threading ?
If you arch your eyebrows too much, they will get thinner and thinner. It is best to let them grow and then thread them to achieve a more defined look.Does my eyebrow need to loose shape before threading ?
try ur best to get them grown as much as u can ..





then u'll have an AMAZING ( i mean it ) shape of ur brows ..





i know its kinda gross to keep them bushy , lol , but the final result it like '; OMG'; ...





gd luck , and apply some rose water or cold water after threading them .. =))
Hey yh my mum gets it done and iim growing all mine out,,god bless my face there hideous, becuase im getting mine threaded for the first time too.


dnt worry after the first time yuu get them done itll luk great and have one nice shape
ya you can go whenever just tell them you want them to fill in abit

No comments:

Post a Comment