Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much should it cost to get your eyebrows shaped?

I've never had them plucked before :O but I really want to and the salon nearest me does them for 拢6.00 which is like 8 dollars maybe?





Could anyone tell me if this is too cheap? I want them done well, and I will pay more if this is too cheap. How much did it cost you? And were you pleased with the results?





Thanks.How much should it cost to get your eyebrows shaped?
Yeah, I pay $5 and they are done very well. maybe ask someone that you see that has a nice eyebrow shape where they get them done to make sure that you get what you are looking for.How much should it cost to get your eyebrows shaped?
Nope it's not too cheap, I get mine done for about 拢8 at my hairdressers (:
usually it does cost about 7-10 dollars. Just make sure you tell them how you like it. I have been pleased everytime
yeah . i get mine done for $7 dollars. they look great.
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment