Thursday, January 21, 2010

Best eyebrow shape for my face, please help?

Hi





I have been so busy with exams that my eyebrow shape has grown out and I have been to the salon for a while :-( My exam have all finished now so I am going to go and get my eyebrows sorted out again but I would like some ideas on the best shape to go for.





I am pretty sure that my face shape is oval but I do have a bit of a high forehead, my hair is curly and about shoulder length, any ideas about the best eyebrow shape.





Thanks xxxBest eyebrow shape for my face, please help?
get a curvy but a mideum narrow shape for your eyebrow.....


it will look marvellous on you


regardsBest eyebrow shape for my face, please help?
go to http://hairremoval.about.com/od/eyebrows… you will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment