Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where Can I do my eyebrows threading and shaping in Vancouver, Canada?

the question says it all..It's really important


Thanks a bunchWhere Can I do my eyebrows threading and shaping in Vancouver, Canada?
There are many places in Richmond that do threading, such as Specialty Nails on Ackroyd %26amp; No. 3 Rd, or Pinky's... it will be the cheapest in Richmond compared to anywhere else in Vancouver! Always under $6.00.


There is a salon on Cambie %26amp; No. 5 Rd that does threading for $3 on Wednesdays!Where Can I do my eyebrows threading and shaping in Vancouver, Canada?
there is a really good beauty bar in Vancouver....its located in Champlain Mall, its called Bliss Beauty Bar!!! you should definatly check it out...i go there all the time for my nails,hair,and brows =D

1 comment:


  1. I am following your blog regularly and got great information.Thanks for an insightful post. Ref:- Eyebrow Shaping Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete