Thursday, January 21, 2010

What eyebrow shape would suit me?

I've got an oval face. To me I've got a big face. Lol.





But what shape do I do it in. Not It's just a thin line, but goes up a bit in the middle, something like a 'v' turned upside down, but broader. I like it, but I want something better.





Hope you understand what I mean. LOL.What eyebrow shape would suit me?
If it is your first time plucking go see a beautician and discuss it with her, let her pluck/wax them, that way you have a a base shape if you want to carry on doing it yourself.What eyebrow shape would suit me?
try a oval shape!
Dont shape your eyebrows pencil thin, as thick eyebrows add definition to your face. Arches are always nice :)
Many women have lived to regret plucking their eyebrows because the hairs never grew back. Now they have to pencil them back in. Unless you have a mono brow, don't try to change their shape. Plucking stray hair is different to trying to make them grow in a way that you want. High brows also make a woman look like she has had a face lift too.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Beauty-Tip:--Perfect-Eyebrows%26amp;id=9382





just a few handy tips x
You're talking bout an arch right?


Try to make them thicker in the middle (near your eyes), and go thinner and thinner from there.


Try not to make TOO much of an arch though.
Girl, you've got to go to a salon. The salonist will know what fits you right. Let them wax your eyebrows. They'll tell you what you should fill in too if your eyebrows are already too thin.
if you are new to trimming brows keep it simple and only pluck the outers. Remember Brooke Shields and the Hemmingway sisters had thick trimmed brows. They all look beautiful dont make your brows pencil thin because they can't grow back the same. Just start out with the stray small ones and respect your natural shape. Pamela Anderson looks good with thin brows, but Brooke is a beauty with her exotic brows. We are all individual. Personally I like my brows a little thick , but trimmed. Remember that when you pull them they cant grow back. just helpful good old fashioned girl judgement. Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment