Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's it like to get eyebrows shaped professionally?

I want to get my eyebrows shaped professionally but I don't know what it's liked. Do I have to pick my own shape or will they make them the right shape for me. Or is there an other way to shape eyebrows like a kit or something. Any advice is great. Thank you!What's it like to get eyebrows shaped professionally?
You just go there and tell them how you want them to be shaped. Usually they would have a chart or list to show you the different ways they can wax your eyebrows. Before you go to get it professionally waxed, I would suggest you on letting most of the hair to grow out first then go. Don't pluck them, and then go there to get it shape. If you don't know how to get it shaped, I'm sure if you went to a good salon they would definitely know what shape to shape it for you. They are professionals. Don't worry too much. You eyebrows won't get messed up, and will look wonderfully beautiful on you. It doesn't hurt that much, it's just like a little pinch. I just get a little teary every time I get it waxed. Don't be sacred though, iI promise you it's not going to be a nightmare! I hoped that I helped! good luck!What's it like to get eyebrows shaped professionally?
I think you can pick but I bet if you don't know they'll try to pick a good shape for you. I just bought a waxing kit from Ulta and it has strips that makes it impossible to make a mistake (thats what the box says :) ) Good luck!
U just go there and tell them how u want them done. I usually just ask for them to still be in a natural shape, just cleaned up a bit.


Good Luck!!





Remember: Once u pluck, it's hard to get it back..
they will pretty much do it for you, but you probubly have to say how much of an arch you want. take in a pic of some celeb eyebrows u like.
you can pick them, or get a profesional to choose for you!





please answer mine! pics included!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i just say can you clean them up.and it always turns out good.


just explain to them.


dont get a home kit. haa my sister has some bad memories with that.
haha cant u just pull them out yourself??





%26lt;%26gt;http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Both but u would rather ask them wat suits u the best coz u dont want to end up with wrong shape that will mess up ur whole face
they make the right shape for youu.


tweeze?

No comments:

Post a Comment