Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's the prettiest eyebrow shape?

arch, no arch, curved...





or does it deepend on the face shape?What's the prettiest eyebrow shape?
I really like eyebrows that are straight and full, no arch, no curve. It sounds weird, but girls with eyebrows like that look like they have much more emotion in their eyes and they are so pretty. And when I say ';Full';, I don't mean ';virgin eyebrows'; (eyebrows that have never been plucked), I mean that there are no weird gaps and it's not like a thin line. What's the prettiest eyebrow shape?
curved with a little bit of an arch


the arch is important for definition but too much of an arch is too intense looking (dont know how else to put it :P


also if your eyebrows are naturally thick dont pluck them unnaturally looking thin because it looks bad


keeping your eyebrows shaped is so important for your whole look
It depends on your face.





http://www.xanga.com/RiceBunny/611662957鈥?/a>





HTH
I think that no arched (straight) eyebrows looks the prettiest, but it really does depend on the face shape.


I have arched eyebrows, which I don't like but would look odd with any other type





=]
I think that you should feel over your eyes on the bone, it will be like your guide line for shaping your brows.
curved, with a slight arch. too much arch


looks fake, kinda like you got a face lift (=
Mine! LOL
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment