Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyebrow shape and bigger eyes?

just curious, because there's been a lot of argument between my friends lately, about eyebrows. What do you think looks better? thick, thin, arched, straight, whatever makes you happy. Mine is be kinda thin, cause idk i think it lifts my face more and i had naturally like really thick unshapely furry eyebrows. Also, making eyes look bigger, any advice on that? I likes my eyes they're really dark brown and what not but kinda small and almond-shapey.


Also I love Rupert Grint. I thought you should know.Eyebrow shape and bigger eyes?
I'm not sure how do describe it to you, but I personally think you should look up pictures of Toda Erika. She herself is soooooooo pretty x_X, and her eyebrows are originally shaped (not in a bad way, you just don't see the shape often, but it's better than those disgusting super thin, unnatually arched eyebrows that make people look bewildered all the time you see people around have)





They make her eyes look bigger by sort of lifting at the end, and sort of give the ';worried'; look, but only a little but





oh she's so stunning. ;o;

No comments:

Post a Comment