Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want to find the correct eyebrow shape for my eyes.?

My eyes are sort of slanty but not like the Asian eyes (I wish). I was wondering if my eyebrows should be round..or angled?I want to find the correct eyebrow shape for my eyes.?
roundI want to find the correct eyebrow shape for my eyes.?
angled i think would look really nice. go to mac or sephora online and find a good eyebrow kit. they usually comes with stencils, and with eyebrow powder. I prefer the powder compared to the brow liner crayons because powder looks more natural, and just experiment with the stencils. What I usually do is I use the stencil and strace around my eyebrow using a pencil (this is the only time I use a pencil, for the purpose of outlining) then once i decide on the shape i like, i pluck around the outline, after you are done, you can wash off the liner, and dont worry if it looks like you have no more brows, just use your powder to fill it in. they will look awesome. also, buy some scissors (the tiny ones that come in cosmetic kits) to trim the hairs down too (thats if they are a bit fuzzy)
Your want a curved eyebrow with a the angle at a certain spot across your eye. Take a pencil from the tip of your nose. The make the pencil go across the center of your eye at that angle. You need a mirror for this. Now get an eyeliner or lip liner to mark where the highest point of your arch should be. That is your natural shape. I let my eyebrows grow out for at least a couple weeks. It takes a month sometimes if i've over plucked. Then go to a eyebrow waxer/Estethician. Make sure their eyebrows look good the way you want yours.Not really thin, or that's what they will do to you. I never had my eyebrows look better in my life. It was the perfect arch. Too bad I moved to another state after that.
i think its best to just get your eyebrows by someone the first time..


ive gotten by eyebrows done before. i get them done at macys in the Lancome makeup area lol they do a pretty good job :]


i think natural looking eyebrows look the best...i don't like round eyebrows...hope this helped!!



i had the same problem. i went to sally's- a beauty supplier store and found stencils for eyebrows. it came with like 10 different options. i found one i fell in love with. otherwise, have a good salon pro style them, and you do the upkeep with tweezers or wax
just do what my english eacher does and wax them off. then draw rainbows over your eyes.





no im kidding, please don't just get a pencil and put it like at the tip of your nose and angle it and that's where they should end. im not sure about the rest though.
angled and round at the same time if you know what i mean. not to sharp, and not too roundish





btw: please go to





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au_Co9d8OYylfrbKr5m2T_jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081015175604AAcaj9K
http://geniusbeauty.com/make-up/eyebrow-鈥?/a>





that should help you..
Try going to a salon and asking someone there. But make sure that the person who will be waxing it has eyebrows you like.
Try something brave and experimental, like a rhombus or an octagon...
I don't get it why aren't most women satisfied with what the Good lord gave them?





that said I nicie small arch coming from the nose and leveling out toward mid Eye...very sexy
normally hairdresser shops have good pictures to give good suggestions.
go to a professional


eyebrow gromer


they usually know wat goes


good for ur face i just got mines


done and i LOVE them
No ones eyebrows look good round... They should be angled..
probly a slight archy shape will look good
Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment