Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyebrow shape - How do I change? I currently have very round shaped eyebrows but want them with a soft angle.?

I want to get my eyebrows to a soft Angel or Curved but I don't know how to go about changing the shape. I am trying to grow them so I can re -shape but I cannot see any progress and it is really fustrating? any advise? Pleasseee! (';,)


Click on the link below to see the shapes I mean!





http://www.eyebrowz.com/stencilcatalog.htmEyebrow shape - How do I change? I currently have very round shaped eyebrows but want them with a soft angle.?
its gonna take time for them to grow just be patientEyebrow shape - How do I change? I currently have very round shaped eyebrows but want them with a soft angle.?
Here's the link to the best article re: eyebrow shaping I've found:


http://www.cosmeticscop.com/learn/pf.asp鈥?/a>





If you can stand it, book an appointment w/ a professional and leave your brows entirely alone for 2-3 weeks. The appointment will be your motive. You want to create a ';blank slate'; for the professional %26amp; the best shape possible.





In the meantime, you can use clear brow gel to give them some shape and have some control. Maybelline makes a really good clear one. Their red brow pencils are pretty good for filling in spaces.





I've heard some people use apply Rogaine to their brows to encourage growth.





For more info. click on this link:


http://www.oprah.com/health/beauty/healt鈥?/a>
first grow them out until they're pretty bushy, then go to a professional with the pic you want and get them to do it. it shouldn't be that expensive. or get rid of all of them, let them grow in and then start fresh
You should never try to change the overall shape of your eyebrows as they may not suit your face-shape.





For your brows to suit your face perfectly - hold a pencil across your face from the edge of your nostril to the end of your natural brow and mark...then move the pencil so it points straight up - and mark.





This will give you the perfect length of line for your features.





Pluck from the underside only!





If your brows are particularly heavy you may want to take a break after a while - it may take a few days to pluck them to perfection - it's worth the initial effort though, because once you get the shape right you only need an occasional tidy-up to keep them looking great.
Botox
You can buy an eyebrow stencil on ebay and do them yourself! Very cheap.
Find yourself a good beauty salon. They will help you. Don't attempt this yourself as the results could be disasterous! Good luck!
go to a professional and ask them to help you fix our eyebrows. They will give you advice on what you should do and if this shape fits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment