Saturday, January 23, 2010

I really need to change my eyebrow shape, but ever since i started waxing, it's slowed my hair growth down....?

And some of the hair doesn't grow in the places i want this new shape.





WHAT TO DO?????????????I really need to change my eyebrow shape, but ever since i started waxing, it's slowed my hair growth down....?
It will eventually grow back but when is any ones guess. The only thing you can do it use an eyebrow pencil to fill in where the hair isn't growing at the moment until it grows back.I really need to change my eyebrow shape, but ever since i started waxing, it's slowed my hair growth down....?
well im not sure if this will help but you could use thread instead of waxing...it really helps...they use thread to remove the hair...its waaaaayyy better than waxing....my eyebrows look so clean and neat....plus the hair grows back faster....juust in case you want to change your shape....if you dont know what it is you can find videos on youtube of it.....good luck...and i hope you try it....:)
My eyebrows began to thin out as well when I started waxing them. And I definitely noticed that they were growing back more slow than usual (It took me about 6 months for my already slow growing eyebrows to grow back to their original thickness). I eventually just started using an eyebrow razor instead of waxing. I may have to touch up every other week or so, but its way better then worrying when my eyebrows are going to completely grow back.
have you ever tried using an eyebrow pencil or shadow? for now, stop waxing and let your hair grow back. If you are not happy with the shape, you can easily fix it by buying an eyebrow pencil. depending on your hair colour, there are many different colours. from light, to brown, to soft black. eyebrows are very important because they frame your face. it is easy to do, all you do is buy a pencil and fill in your eyebrows to your prefered shape. you can also buy shadows that sometimes give a more natural look. i know a pencil sounds like it looks fake but i use one all the time to make my eyebrows darker and more defined and i think it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment