Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you know what shape eyebrow you should have/get?

I have a square face but it diagonals on a somewhat sharp edge going down to my chin. I don't know hat shape eyebrow to try.How do you know what shape eyebrow you should have/get?
If you go to www.eyebrowz.com they have different eyebrow shapes for different facial shapes. You can buy stencils and powder to match your brows and after you apply the powder, you can see which extra eyebrows need to be plucked. If you don't have much of a brow, these are great for creating brows--or, if you have no brows at all, they also have eyebrow wigs that can be applied. Little kids used to stare at me because I didn't know how to tweeze my brows and ended up plucking too many out (that never grew back). I never could ';draw'; them on straight, and little kids would ask me why I ';painted'; eyebrows on. Now, since using Eyebrowz stencils and powder, little kids don't comment on my brows. But adult women remark that they look so ';perfect'; and want to know how I got them that way! I paid less than $20 for a set of four stencils, and the eyebrow powders (which include brushes) are less than $5.00 each and last quite awhile. I've been using the same stencils for several years. In order to line them up, I place the bottom part of a comb up to my forehead and line it up where I want the highest part of the brow to be and gently push the comb into my forehead (which makes little indentions for lining up the stencils, but disappear by the time the eyebrows are brushed on). I then turn the comb sideways and line the comb up with the inside of my eye and do the same thing, and get nearly perfect brows every time! Good luck!How do you know what shape eyebrow you should have/get?
http://d.yimg.com/ao/util/anysize/379,ht鈥?/a>





I think those eyebrows are gorgeous and still have some good shape to them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment