Saturday, January 23, 2010

I love this eyebrow shape, how can I achieve getting this shape?

http://cdn-write.demandstudios.com/uploa鈥?/a>


Should I get my eyebrows waxed? I really suck at plucking/tweezing my own eyebrows. And, should I also get a eyebrow pencil to fill it in? Kk, thanks.I love this eyebrow shape, how can I achieve getting this shape?
well it depends on your natural eyebrows - how much hair you have, the shape of your eye brows. I'd go to a salon if it's your first time. Then you can pluck when hair grows back. I color in my eyebrows with eye shadow and brow brushI love this eyebrow shape, how can I achieve getting this shape?
Yes! Getting your eyebrows waxed make your whole appearance look a lot better. If you don't want to try waxing them, you could get them threaded. Plucking works too, but waxing is quicker and less painful.
You could use an eyebrow pluck, it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment