Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you wax your whole eyebrow off, will it grow back into the same shape of the other eyebrow?

Yes, I had gone to a beauty school to get my eyebrows waxed. The gal did it wrong and I ended up with half of the brow missing. It grew back just fine. Good thing that my bangs were long enough to cover this up. I also didn't have to pay for the services that time.If you wax your whole eyebrow off, will it grow back into the same shape of the other eyebrow?
It may take a LONG time to grow back AND it will grow in funky and wrong, I don't know why,but they have a mind of their own when they grow back.If you wax your whole eyebrow off, will it grow back into the same shape of the other eyebrow?
No it will not grow back the same way , but dont wax off ur eyebrows it will be very painfull
No. Don't do it.
why would you want to do that anyway!? OUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment