Thursday, January 21, 2010

I shave my eyebrow shape, have been doing it for years is this bad?

yes that is bad. Your eyebrows won't grow in correctly and will thin out very badly. This can also cause ingrown hairs which are very painful. Stop now before your eyebrows are destroyed!!!I shave my eyebrow shape, have been doing it for years is this bad?
i do when i am in a rush, and i don't want pain/swelling! hope not!I shave my eyebrow shape, have been doing it for years is this bad?
If u haven't experienced any razor burn or breakouts then ur fine. since u've been doing it for a while i'm guessing ur skin i used to it. Others (me) are not so lucky :)
Your gonna get those prickley's you get when you shave your legs... and it will grow in thicker and darker very fast... this is bad.
No its not bad,but when it starts to grow back in it will grow darker and longer
  • make up brushes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment