Thursday, January 21, 2010

Shaping eyebrows with a razor?

I am going to use an eyebrow razor to shape my eyebrows and it is specifically made for eyebrows. But I don't wanna have stubble. Since it's made for eyebrow hair and it's a blade it won't look all nasty right? And what are some good tips for shaping my eyebrows. I still want them to be on the thicker side but be arched and very groomed cause I've went through the whole 'thin' eyebrows look.Shaping eyebrows with a razor?
the word razor in reference to eyebrows sounds dangerous!!Shaping eyebrows with a razor?
go to a salon and get them professionally shaped to match your face.
its not good to use eyebrow razor it will create little stubblesand its not gonna look nice
well i gt mine dun wit a razor, but by a professional. it was my first time so i dont kno how its gonna grow back yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment