Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow shaping; please help?

Hi guys!


I recently plucked my eyebrows badly.. got a bit carried away...and theyve ended up kinda short in the length. :/


How long should your eyebrow be to look at its best? (from where..to where?)


Also, how does one shape the eyebrow to look the best shape possable?


How do you guys do your eyebrows?





Cheers guys!


greatly appreciated :D


xxxEyebrow shaping; please help?
http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu鈥?/a>Eyebrow shaping; please help?
I have had mine waxed, plucked and threaded (the string one) and I would really really recommend this threading. Not sure where you are but I'm in UK and the Debanhams store's have a Bonito Brow Bar.


It is 拢10 a time though so I tend to go here for special occasions and to also get the shape to perfection, they are amazing and even trim them all to the same length with tiny scissors. I then tweezer myself as they grow back just following the line that they have created.


Waxing is also good but no where near as precise.





Check out the link for a video and locations.





xxx
i've kind of got the same problem tbh, well they're not shaped very well, but i've heard getting them waxed or using the string method are good. But if your using tweezers check all the time to make sure they symmetric and look alright. or you could get someone else to give you a hand. x
I get mine done at a spa. The spa is very expensive but getting my eyebrows done is only $12. I get it done once in a while (every 4 months).


I just have a magnifying mirror and a pair of tweezers. When hair starts coming up, I just pluck it.


You should do what I do.
your eyebrows should be in line with the outer corner of your eye
Pick up a pencil. Hold it vertically to your nose. Your eyebrow length should be from where the edge of your nose is to just past where your eye ends.





Pluck from the bottom, not the top. Everyone has their own style, the most popular and universal are probably 'hearts'..a gently rounded arch.





Personally, I just tend to pluck from the bottom to keep them in a tidy arch. Try not to over pluck, can have disastrous consequences! And if you're going out, do it the night before so the redness goes down.





Don't worry, they grow. And you can go to a salon to get them done, if all else fails (;





Hope that helped! x

No comments:

Post a Comment