Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow shaping tipss~pics?

http://img56.imageshack.us/content.php?p鈥?/a>


My eyebrows have been messed up in salons. I grew them back, but its not the same anymore.


The right eyebrow seems to suddenly arch, while the left is more gradual.


What do I do to fix it.


I don't want to go to a salon or use stencils. Please be more specific. Thanks








(I asked this before but I want to be more clear this time)Eyebrow shaping tipss~pics?
Well, if you go to one of the really nice spa/salons then you will get better luck. I would try Elizabeth Arden...i had bad experience at regular nail salons where (no offense at all!) where asian women did my eyebrows and they would just go to town with them..and i would end up coming out with like no eyebrows!Eyebrow shaping tipss~pics?
What I will do is go to my department store get and eyebrow expert to do my eyebrows. The result are amazing. Plucking between and find a good salon to wax them. Once your confident, you can pretty much do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment