Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need some help regarding eyebrow shaping. 10 POINTS!:D?

I am growing my eyebrows because they are too high up and the shape is horrible!!! I can't stand it! So, anyways.... Look at this picture; http://www.blogcdn.com/www.stylelist.com鈥?/a>





If you look at the womens eyebrow closest to the nose (i.e. the spicky part) Ypu understand? Well it is long etc. and it is similar to my current eyebrow shape, and Im wondering; how do I ''move'' my eyebrows lower down when it is like that? Cus if u trim that part, underneath their are loads of small hairs!!!**** oh help me!!!








I want to have my eyebrows lowered!





10 pointsI need some help regarding eyebrow shaping. 10 POINTS!:D?
All I can say is, you do not want eyebrows like that.





They are so ugly!!





Way too thick and too low.





You prob. have nicer ones now.

No comments:

Post a Comment