Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there one Perfect eyebrow shape which will suit your face forever?

I am thinking of getting permanent hair removal around my eyebrows done, as i have a problem with hair growth - my hair grows to fast causing me to tweeze everyday up to an hour.


I am only 15 and i am worried that i may want to change the shapeIs there one Perfect eyebrow shape which will suit your face forever?
Check out my youtube channel! If you leave a comment for a request i will do an eyebrow tutorial on how to get the perfect shape. I do lots or different looks and I have lots of tips!





Please subscribe - it means to world to me!





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





Hopes this helps - Have a great day!





xoxoIs there one Perfect eyebrow shape which will suit your face forever?
Dont do the permanet thing.


Just try diff. eyebrow shapes and see which one fits your face the best then do the permanet when you have the perfecto one :]


answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment