Monday, January 18, 2010

What eyebrow shapes are in right now?

I;d like to know what eyebrow shape is very in right now?


I know the thick natural look was back, is that still in? I personally love ultra thin brows, but last i checked it was out of style.


just want to know?What eyebrow shapes are in right now?
uh, I think natural arch will always be in. Thick or thin, its still pretty!What eyebrow shapes are in right now?
Try Eli Wilson Face %26amp; Body Clinics in Ivanhoe, their eyebrow designs are leading the way in fashion at this stage.

Report Abuse



the thick arch is in now, but I personally prefer what looks best on the individual. Mine aren't too thin or thick but they look fine on me. Cause once you wax them too thin, its really hard to grow them back. =]]
thin arch
yea ultra thin is not in right now..a more natural thick eyebrow is the loook
I think a natural look.. Not so thin yet not so think... Also it depends on your face features... but umm a nice think/thing arch is awesome....
mona lisa style...


no eyebrow, very fashionable
Well groomed but slightly thick and natural looking eyebrows are still in. I think ultra thin eyebrows look harsh and unnatural personally...
The very natural eyebrow is in right now, that mean a very thick brow, with a slightly tapered but not too thin end. The arch should curve about mid eye.


If you want good examples the magazines all say alot of people ask for the Jolie, or Denise richards eye brow looks.





I posted a good link on eyebrow haping, also inspired by denise's brows
I think it matters less about what's ';in'; than what would look best on your face. You don't want huge eyebrows if you have dainty features. Find pictures of people with similar features as you and look for the brows you think look best. I think medium-sized naturally arched ones look best, personally. Not super thin or thick or anything.
I would say normal eyebrows, as it should always should be. As long as you don't have a unibrow or a groucho marx/ ben stien thing going on you are good to go. Don't ever paint eyebrows on it looks retarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment