Monday, January 18, 2010

Would one eyebrow shape suit you the rest of your life?

I am thinking of getting the hairs around my eyebrows permanently removed, because i have a hair growth problem. My eyebrows right now are perfectly suited to my face shape, but i want to know if it would change.





I am 17 years old, and i have a huge hair growth problem causing me to tweeze each day for about an hour. To top that off i have very sensitve skin, meaning my eyebrows are red and bumby for hoursWould one eyebrow shape suit you the rest of your life?
As one ages, our faces begin to lose collagen, which keeps the skin poofy and nice; and our faces will droop. That affects the eyebrows also, when the skin underneath loses its structure. Also, eyebrows usually diminish in quantity and the little hairs can change texture with age. Plus, eyebrow trends change, too, so one year full and bushy is in, the next year thin and arched is in. I would not do anything that is permanent. Just keep plucking and use ice to keep the bumps away.Would one eyebrow shape suit you the rest of your life?
I'm 27 %26amp; I've kept the same eyebrow shape for the last 10 years %26amp; I'm happy with them. Don't know if I would be in 50 years time though, but you can always pencil them back in if need be!
If it's causing your to pluck daily for an hour then I would recommend doing this. I don't think it would change your eyebrows shape. If it did at all, it wouldn't be a big change. Probably not even noticeable. Good luck. (:
yeah lol.
Well i'm not so sure about that one..In the 70's thick eye brows were in. The 90's (when i was growing up) we had a thin brow all the way across..but now it's like thick at the begining then tapers to very thin. So, they definitely change through time.


gl..c
I would really think about that , your face does change as you get older. Styles change too. Have you talked to an estechian or cosmetologist? Or an electrologist? The 1st two can maybe suggest a non permenant solution, the latter can help with permanent.
Yes, I have had mine for 56 years this is how God made me!
Yes...I'm happy with what I am and what I look liek and you should be too
Oh god I feel so sorry for you hun! It could do but your face shape with change, contours will get slack and the shape will change slightly if you lost/put on weight. Have a chat with a professional and see what they say! Good luck!
aw... dang. that is a worthy concern. Could you post a picture?? That would help.
get your eyebrows waxed. I myself am REALLY blond my hair is white so I don't have to worry because my eyebrows are so light you could barely tell if i had a uni-brow lol. But my sister has darker hair so she gets tham waxed!
your face will change and develop but they will alway suit you also if you pluck your eyebrows so regularly they will adapt to that shape so it doesn't make a difference :) you should definatley do it :)
i think that you might want to end up changing you're


eyebrow shape.......





these days everything gets out of style and new things


come in.. even eye brow shapes... you shouldn't tweeze


that much because tweezing makes hair thicker and makes


it grow faster.. studies show that if you wax then hairs wont


come back as much as before... but if it's really bothering you


then you should go to a spa and ask them for their opinion





hope this helped!
Yes I would recommend this as I have the same thing and i'm going to get it done when i'm older so go for it don't worry about ur face changing if it suits u now it will suit u forever x

No comments:

Post a Comment