Monday, January 18, 2010

Eyebrow shaping stencils?

Hi I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could get some eyebrow shaping stencils that could possibly let me shape my brows using a razor vs. plucking them or just that stencils would help thanks in advanceEyebrow shaping stencils?
I found mine at Sally's beauty supply. I paid $3.99 and i got 4 different types of eyebrow shapes...you can also find then online usually places that are beauty supplies like sephora....but that is just to color in the shape u want...but if u actually want to arch ur eye brows i do it a ghetto way i put i TINY bit of gel on my eyebrows it lays the hairs down the i part the hairs into the shape i want and i use the razor to take off the excess...u can get the eyebrow razor for .99c or $1.99 at a local hair store aka beauty supply store. or u could just go the nail salon and get your eyebrows arched... I hope this helpsEyebrow shaping stencils?
go to your beauty supply stores. do not pluck . when you pluck you stimulate the hair root and more hair will grow in that spot. i know this because i am having Lazer hair removal and i use to pluck my face. ouch ouch OUCH. good luck
I've never heard of eyebrow STENCILS. People's eyebrows are so individual I don't see how they'd work.
  • john masters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment